BGP FlowSpec Route-reflector

vincent.ma at gmx.fr vincent.ma at gmx.fr
Wed Mar 25 16:30:33 CET 2020

Hello,

I'm trying to advertise bgpflowspec route from sflow-rt to bird.

I have only "Import withdraws" although I send updates routes.

Can you help me please ?

bird> show protocol all sflow
Name       Proto      Table      State  Since         Info
sflow      BGP        ---        up     15:33:04.256  Established
  BGP state:          Established
    Neighbor address: 192.168.10.3
    Neighbor AS:      65000
    Local AS:         65000
    Neighbor ID:      192.168.10.3
    Local capabilities
      Multiprotocol
        AF announced: ipv4 flow4
      Route refresh
      Graceful restart
      4-octet AS numbers
      Enhanced refresh
      Long-lived graceful restart
    Neighbor capabilities
      Multiprotocol
        AF announced: ipv4 ipv6 flow4 flow6
      4-octet AS numbers
    Session:          internal multihop AS4
    Source address:   192.168.10.2
    Hold timer:       122.161/180
    Keepalive timer:  33.965/60
  Channel flow4
    State:          UP
    Table:          flowtab4
    Preference:     100
    Input filter:   ACCEPT
    Output filter:  ACCEPT
    Routes:         0 imported, 0 exported, 0 preferred
    Route change stats:     received   rejected   filtered    ignored   accepted
      Import updates:              0          0          0          0          0
      Import withdraws:            4          0        ---          4          0
      Export updates:              0          0          0        ---          0
      Export withdraws:            0        ---        ---        ---          0
    BGP Next hop:   192.168.10.2
  Channel ipv4
    State:          UP
    Table:          master4
    Preference:     100
    Input filter:   ACCEPT
    Output filter:  ACCEPT
    Routes:         0 imported, 0 exported, 0 preferred
    Route change stats:     received   rejected   filtered    ignored   accepted
      Import updates:              0          0          0          0          0
      Import withdraws:            1          0        ---          1          0
      Export updates:              0          0          0        ---          0
      Export withdraws:            0        ---        ---        ---          0
    BGP Next hop:   192.168.10.2
    IGP IPv4 table: master4

----

bird.conf :

router id 192.168.10.2;
flow4 table flowtab4;

protocol bgp client1 {
       debug all;
       local 192.168.10.2 as 65000;
       neighbor 192.168.10.1 as 65000;
       flow4 {
               import all;
               export all;
         };

       ipv4 {
               import all;
               export all;

       };

}

protocol bgp sflow {
       debug all;
       local 192.168.10.2 as 65000;
       neighbor 192.168.10.3 port 1179 as 65000;
       flow4 {
               import all;
               export all;
         };