Bird on Scientific Linux

Robert Scheck bird at robert-scheck.de
Sat Mar 28 20:35:11 CET 2020

Hello Fabiano,

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020, Fabiano D'Agostino wrote:
> I am using Scientific Linux 6 (RHEL 6) and I was able to install Bird
> 1.3.6, but when I try to install Bird 2.0.7 I get same errors? Why?

what does "same errors" mean exactly? Which errors? Do you have specific
error messages? Run-time or compile-time? Note that RHEL 6 and derviates
are close to EOL (end of November 2020), consider moving to CentOS 8 for
continued security updates (there you also could get BIRD 2.0.7 via the
EPEL 8 repository to reduce your maintenance work).

Regards,
  Robert