BGP FlowSpec Route-reflector

vincent.ma at gmx.fr vincent.ma at gmx.fr
Mon Mar 30 15:11:07 CEST 2020

Hi

It works !

Thanks for your help !

Envoyé: lundi 30 mars 2020 à 14:25
De: "Ondrej Zajicek" <santiago at crfreenet.org>
À: vincent.ma at gmx.fr
Cc: bird-users at network.cz
Objet: Re: Re: BGP FlowSpec Route-reflector
On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:34:15PM +0100, vincent.ma at gmx.fr wrote:
> No error message in log
>
> Mar 26 22:15:07 ubuntu bird: sflow: Sending KEEPALIVE
> Mar 26 22:15:12 ubuntu bird: sflow: Got UPDATE
> Mar 26 22:15:18 ubuntu bird: sflow: Got KEEPALIVE
> Mar 26 22:15:29 ubuntu bird: client1: Got KEEPALIVE
>
> No error with sFlow-RT I tried directly with a Cisco router the route is well learned.

Hi

Seems like sFlow-RT tool sends flows with local AS (65000) in AS_PATH,
although it is IBGP connection and it should just send empty AS_PATH for
locally originated update.

Such path is filtered-out by BIRD as loop prevention. It would be good to
report that to sFlow-RT to fix that, but as a workaround, you can enable
'allow local as' option in BIRD.