Master ready for 2.0.8?

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Fri May 15 17:51:04 CEST 2020

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 02:11:56PM +0000, Kenth Eriksson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is master ready for a 2.0.8 release?
>
> The 2.0.7 release has several bugs that I think are worth a release to
> a broader audience (seems like they are all in master)

Hi

You are right, there are several bugfixes in master and we should release
2.0.8 soon. There are still few items in my todo that i want to fix /
finish before releasing the new version. Thanks for noticing about missing
bug fixes, will check that.

>   Will mq-ordered branch merge into master?

Unlikely, it was an experiment that has high overhead and is not useful
for its intended purpose.