Unable to get Bird 2 to listen on the BGP socket

Skyler Mäntysaari sm at samip.fi
Sat Sep 5 13:29:34 CEST 2020

Hi,

My bird version is 2.0.7, running on aarch64 with 5.7.16 kernel using raspberrypi kernel tree for BCM2711.
The exact same behavior happens if the source is built from the bird ebuild in the Gentoo portage tree, or directly from source.

show interfaces: https://dpaste.com/GRHNJS2D3
show protocols: https://dpaste.com/BP7HE5NHK

Related Gentoo bug, that I submitted:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/7402 <https://bugs.gentoo.org/740252>