typo in 2.x bird documentation.

Sergey Kulikov serg at rangerovers.ru
Tue Sep 15 00:34:23 CEST 2020

I was writing import filter to use with both v4 and v6 prefixes and set krt_prefsrc, so I need to
identify prefix belonging to v4 or v6.
So docs saying this:
"Whether the address is IPv4 or not may be checked by .is_ip4 which returns a bool."
But it's not working, and as I can see from sources in fact correct name for that function is
".is_v4" in config.Y: | term '.' IS_V4 { $$ = f_new_inst(FI_IS_V4, $1); }

and it works, is this mailing list correct place to report this typo?
Other users can experience issues trying to use ".is_ip4".

--
Best regards,
 Sergey                          mailto:serg at rangerovers.ru