Temporarily announcing more specific prefix?

Robert Sander r.sander at heinlein-support.de
Thu Sep 17 16:38:47 CEST 2020

Am 17.09.20 um 16:15 schrieb Alexander Zubkov:

> You can use an additional table. And attach your and static protocols
> bgp there. And do not pipe those prefixes to your main table.

I understand. I will create a new table for the external BGP peers and
pipe it with a filter to the main table. Attach all peers there and the
static protocols for the exported prefixes. The pipe filter will reject
the static prefixes to the main table and everything from the main table
to the new table.

This could work. Thanks.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Support GmbH

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,