Reload filter used in protocol?

Bernd Naumann bena at spreadshirt.net
Wed Sep 30 13:42:16 CEST 2020

Hi Alexander,

I'm confused: "configure soft ["<file>"] [timeout [<sec>]]    Reload
configuration and ignore changes in filters"

So (new/modified) filters are loaded or not? Or just not yet applied?
(In contrast to plain `configure`)

 > Because when the
 > filter is changed, routes are not reevaluated. The new filter will
 > only affect newly arriving routes.

If I have modified i.e. the filter used for export on protocol kernel, I
would do
configure soft
restart kernel1

to re-load the filter config and then restart kernel1 and do re-evaluate
all routes, correct?