debian buster package signature problem

Daniel Suchy danny at danysek.cz
Tue Jan 12 13:41:04 CET 2021

Hello,
it's know issue, you have to import proper key (which is not mentioned
on bird.network.cz; packages are signed by Ondrej Sury's key; he also
maintains official Debian package currently).

This should help:
$ apt-key adv --keyserver ha.pool.sks-keyservers.net
--recv-keys B188E2B695BD4743

See https://www.patreon.com/posts/dpa-new-signing-25451165 for more details.

- Daniel