KRT: Error sending route 192.168.x.x/32 to kernel: File exists

Victor Sudakov vas at sibptus.ru
Wed Jan 20 10:46:54 CET 2021

Bernd Naumann wrote:
> Hi Viktor,

Hi Bernd!

> It's just a guess, but maybe re-enable `protocol direct` and add `interface
> "*";` so all device routes are known to bird?

I've tried enabling "protocol direct", this changes all OSPF Intra Area
routes into External routes.  This is not a desirable result.

I'll try disabling "export all" in OSPF later.

> And also adding `interface "lo0" { stub yes; };` to OSPF?

Adding "lo0" or "*" will probably inject the 127.0.0.1/8 prefix into OSPF. I
really doubt it's a good idea.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49 at fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/