Release schedule for 2.0.8

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at ungleich.ch
Mon Mar 1 18:38:46 CET 2021

Good evening,

about a year ago [0] we discussed the lack of support for IPv4 routes
via IPv6 in bird 2.0.7, which lead to the hint of support in 2.0.8.

As we are in the final phase of removing IPv4 from our network, I was
wondering if there is any plan of a 2.0.8 release to support IPv4 routes
via IPv6? Bird is the last instance that is still making us rely on IPv4
for internal routers.

If there is no plan, is it possible to support the release process
somehow?

Best regards,

Nico

[0] https://bird.network.cz/pipermail/bird-users/2020-April/014411.html

--
Sustainable and modern Infrastructures by ungleich.ch