BIRD 2.0.8

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Wed Mar 24 12:56:27 CET 2021

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 07:03:57AM +0200, Skyler Mäntysaari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Who is responsible for the Debian packages at the moment?
> I couldn't find the build scripts for those at gitlab.nic.cz and would
> like to get them so I can setup mips64 and mipsel architecture deb builds.

Hi

Debian packages on bird.network.cz are done by Ondrej Sury, who is also
Debian maintainer for BIRD. Used build scripts are (AFAIK) directly
from Debian.

In future, we want to add buiding of distribution packages to our CI
code, so we would have all packages ready together with src release,
but we are not there yet.