recursive next-hop from filter

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Thu Mar 25 08:12:40 CET 2021

Hello!

If I understand your query corretly, you want to change the "igp table"
setting on a per-route basis in filters. This is currently impossible
due to the architecture of recursive nexthop resolution.

Could you please describe a use case for that? We may find another way
to get you to your goal or get a good reason to change the  implementation.

Maria