BIRD 2.0.8

Skyler Mäntysaari sm at samip.fi
Fri Mar 26 16:41:30 CET 2021

Hi,

Thank you for pointing me to the right place,  but it seems that it wasn't as straightforward as I had hoped to get a deb out for 2.0.8. It's unable to find some docs related perl nodule?

Where should I make a request for CI/CD build of mips64/mips Debian package? That would be really useful for people running Bird on things like EdgeRouter from Ubiquiti.

In what kind of timeline does a new deb package get published usually?  The current repository's key has expired which would also need to be something done to it.

Regards,
Skyler