Bird 3.0 Benefits

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Wed Apr 5 13:34:16 CEST 2023

Hello!

On 4/5/23 13:14, Douglas Fischer wrote:
> P.S.: @Maria Matejka <mailto:maria.matejka at nic.cz> It would be nice if
> we could have an update on how things are going. 😁

Oh yes, I'm now trying to find the cause why BIRD in my test of graceful
restart + bfd sometimes fails to restart bfd sessions in a strange way.

All other things seem to work quite nicely, some performance tests and
performance-related fixups are planned and then 3.0-alpha1 should be out.

Thank you for your patience.

M.