BIRD 1 - End Of Life: Dec 31, 2023

Cybertinus bird at cybertinus.nl
Tue Apr 25 13:28:03 CEST 2023

Hello Ondrej,

I'm still running Bird 1.6.8, because then I have at least 2 threads
instead of 1 thread in Bird 2. My plan was to go straight from Bird 1.6
to Bird 3.0 when it is released. Is there any chance that Bird 3.0 will
be released before the end of this year? Or do I need to update my plans
and really start the migration to Bird 2 in the mean time?

Kind regards,
Cybertinus