Ouch , Been exceedingly quiet on this maillist ?

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Wed Aug 9 10:07:08 CEST 2023

Hello!

It's summer in Europe, holiday time, and when not on holiday, we are also heavily working on finishing v3.0, v2.14, fixing bugs or expanding the team.

The list is up and running and sometimes a message goes through it. We have never been a large volume list and we hope that we never become like e.g. LKML.

Have we neglected some of your messages?

Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.