notification scripts ?

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Tue Dec 12 17:20:18 CET 2023

Hello,

there is no such mechanism in current BIRD, your best option is probably
hooking on logs and parsing them.

We're prototyping a machine-friendly interface which should include, in
some later versions, also subscribing to various notifications.

Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.