notification scripts ?

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:17:23 CET 2023

Well... If it will be really yang modeled, sounds "not that hard" for an
external daemon doing that translation.

Thinking of it as Kubernetes way, feels an excelente opportunity to a
container-based neighbor doing that job.
O even maybe some lib to the well stablished telemetry local colector like
datadog, opentelemetry, etc.
To me, this is good news! Thank you all the involved!

And an extra curiosity:
Is BMP related to this "machine-friendly interface"?