aggregate routes in bird

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Fri Feb 3 09:18:53 CET 2023

Hello!

On 2/3/23 08:35, Marek Küthe wrote:
> Thanks for the answer! I hope it's not too annoying when I ask, however
> I can not find any information about this online: Are there also plans
> to implement the Babel RTT extension?

The core team doesn't have this in current plans. As there is no RFC for
this yet, it's under my radar.

Yet it seems that Toke has some experimental version of this in his fork
and I can't remember whether it is merge-ready or not. Maybe he can add
more information.

	https://github.com/tohojo/bird/tree/babel-rtt-01

I hope that after getting the multithreaded BIRD out and stable, I get
back to tracking RFC drafts and at least putting them into our roadmap.

Maria