Bird bfd configuration

LIU Chris chris-zq.liu at urbanandmainlines.com
Mon Feb 13 15:56:56 CET 2023

Hi Zajicek,

Many thanks for your reply.
No any problem to set just one BFD instance.  In my case, I have multiple BGP instances,  I set bfd on inside each BGP instance.
If just one bfd instance,  how do bird correlate with BGP instances ?  And also, if want to set different min/max Rx interval value for each BGP session in BFD instance configuration, how to distinguish them ?

Chris.