LDP and Bird

Pim van Pelt pim at ipng.nl
Mon Jan 16 21:14:50 CET 2023

Hoi Ondrej and bird-users,

Apologies for my resend. For some reason, my mail provider had tucked away
your response to my mail, which I saw only after I resent it. Thank you for
the pointer - I'm happy to test this out in the lab, and once we're ready
with kernel programming parts of the mpls stack, maybe I can help with the
LDP parts. Of course, I also have to update the linux-cp side of VPP to
consume netlink messages and program the dataplane, so it's more of a
longer term feature arc for me. I am very interested to help making the
combo Bird+MPLS+LDP+VPP work, though.

groet,
Pim

--