回覆: 回覆: Question: ROA verification does not work properly on bird 2.0.11

haima haima at moebee.net
Mon Jan 23 17:04:59 CET 2023

Hi Maria, This is not an empty Funciton, it is complete as follows:

function is_rpki_invalid() {
        if roa_check(roa_table4, net, bgp_path.last) = ROA_INVALID then return true;
        if roa_check(roa_table6, net, bgp_path.last) = ROA_INVALID then return true;
        return false;
}

Thank you for your reply

Haima
MoeBee Network

            寄件者: Maria Matejka
已傳送: 星期一, 2023 年 1 月 23 日  23:55
收件者: haima; bird-users at network.cz
主旨: Re: 回覆: Question: ROA verification does not work properly on bird 2.0.11

Oh, looking at your previous post, I've spotted that on the previous

line, you have this:

function is_rpki_invalid() { }

The ending brace creates an empty function and the following line is

then probably misinterpreted as something strange.

Maria