Different export route target for different prefixes of a same VRF

Ramanathan Selvamani ramana.it05 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 07:17:08 CEST 2023

Hi Team,

I configured l3vpn in BIRD and I was able to see the routes are learnt and
advertised based on RT.

All the routes in this VRF are advertised with RT (1:11) to neighbors.

I have a use case in which I want to apply different RT for different
routes belonging to the same VRF.

For example,
I have the following prefixes in this VRF "vrf2".
101.1.1.0/24
103.1.1.0/24
105.1.1.0/24

I would like to add different "export route target" as below for routes
belong to same VRF
101.1.1.0/24 :  export RT 1:11
103.1.1.0/24 :  export RT  1:20
105.1.1.0/24 :  export RT  1:30

Please let me know if there is any way to achieve this with BIRD
configuration.

protocol l3vpn l3vpn2 {
        vrf "vrf2";
        ipv4 { table vrf2v4; };