peering between route reflectors

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Wed Jun 14 22:34:13 CEST 2023

Dear Benoit,

this looks like that you maybe want to bump the bgp_local_pref by some value for the transit route, or properly use bgp_med. You haven't disclosed much so I can't help you more specifically than this.

Anyway, as this is obviously a pretty big deployment, you may make a good use of some of our support packages. This also supports our team to do all the development and maintenance. To get a quote, please contact us at bird-support at network.cz.

Best Regards,

Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.