BIRD 3.0alpha2

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Sat May 13 12:05:26 CEST 2023

There shall be a "threads N;" top-level config directive. We have probably not published build docs, we'll fix that for the next release, sorry for that.

Kernel sync is a hard question, we have to discuss it internally first. The most viable way is probably just offloading it into a worker thread + some misc workarounds. Batching updates is much more work, probably.

Sorry for top-posting, I'm typing on my phone by one hand only.

Maria