BIRD 2.14

Alexander Zubkov green at qrator.net
Mon Oct 9 09:51:44 CEST 2023

Hi,

I want to add that I had the same problem with building bird master
branch some time ago for our Arista switches. I also found that
reverting f8bcb037b5b71a19209f1b63d52895c8c34c675b helps and maked the
build successful. But we did not try it in production yet.
Unfortunately, upgrading the kernel is not an option there, as the
whole system is proprietary. As far as I know it is based on some
Fedora and we have 4.9.* kernel there.

Regards,
Alexander