Use bgp_aigp instead of bgp_med to select the optimal route based on delay

Brandon Zhi Brandon at huize.asia
Fri Oct 13 11:47:41 CEST 2023

Hi Ondrej,

   as.path.len = 2                                          as.path.len = 1
Upstream1 ---- Node1 ---(10ms) Node2 --(20ms)-- Upstream2

                                        Node3

For this network situation, I need to have node 3 go to node 2 and connect
to the internet through upstream 1. Even if its as.path is longer.
Therefore, a parameter with a priority greater than as.path.len is required
to achieve this.

Best,
*Brandon Zhi*
HUIZE LTD
www.huize.asia  <https://huize.asia/>| www.ixp.su | Twitter

This e-mail and any attachments or any reproduction of this e-mail in
whatever manner are confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.
HUIZE LTD can’t take any liability and guarantee of the text of the email
message and virus.