BIRD presence on meetings until end of 2023

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Tue Sep 26 14:36:52 CEST 2023

Hi Douglas,

thank you for pointing at Semana Infra BR – for this year, we can't fit
this event into our planning. Please feel free to inform me about any
future events – our schedule isn't fixed and if some event happens to
fit, we may decide to come.

Also, don't worry, we are meeting people from nic.br quite often, they
are being taken care of.

Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.