Add random number

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Mon Feb 12 00:59:36 CET 2024

In all cases, I'd appreciate a detailed description of the exact use case we are trying to solve. We may then come up with an appropriate solution, a workaround or a well-defined feature request.

Thank you for your understanding.
Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.