BIRD at various meetings (until Jun 2024)

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Sat Mar 2 14:05:38 CET 2024

Dear BIRD users,

I'd like to share our preliminary meeting schedule with you.

  * I was talking at NANOG 90 in Charlotte, NC, USA, about lossless
    prefix aggregation for forwarding. See the recording here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35xgLPoQags
  * Ondřej Zajíček is going to talk about our development state at the
    upcoming Euro-IX Route Server Workshop (not public, afaik)
  * I'm going to remotely participate at IETF 119 (mid-March). If you
    wanna direct me to any specific working group which I should join,
    feel free to send me a pointer.
  * We're planning to attend Euro-IX 40th Forum and RIPE 88 in person
    (more info later).
  * We may attend NANOG 91 and IETF 120 remotely.

We're just a small busy team, we can't be everywhere. We very much
appreciate when anybody presents about using BIRD in any setup. Also, if
there are any meetings with remote attendance possible where BIRD talks
happen, or even just recordings, please let us know – we love all the
feedback! We occasionally get some links. Thank you for all of that!

Also if you really wish us to be at some meeting, please let us know. As
you probably can see, we are now trying the cover the main meetings of
North America and Europe. There are some thoughts about covering other
regions, not realized yet, with no definitive timelines.

With all that, have a nice time and hopefully see you soon!
Happy routing!
Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.