[Callers] K cemu je dobre mit na klubu televizi? was: Dancing by numbers

Milan Vancura milan na ucw.cz
Středa Říjen 4 09:24:51 CEST 2006

K cemu je dobre mit na klubu televizi?

Ahoj,

jak vsichni uz asi vite, CALLERLAB opet vykazal cinnost: presunul zase jednu
figuru zpet do MS a presunul Star Promenade do Promenade family. Veri, ze tim
prave zvysil atraktivitu SD pro nove prichozi... No, jedina jeste pitomejsi vec
nez to samotne rozhodnuti, je debata o nem na svetove callerske konferenci. V
ramci debaty o tom, co udela zmena cislovani figur v BASICu, ale padla jedna
neuveritelna perla.  Tak preposilam, abyste vedeli, proc je dobre mit na klubu
televizi.  Davaji jeste MATESa? :-)

Milan Vancura

----- Forwarded message from NShukayr at aol.com -----

To: sd-callers at all8.com
Subject: [sd-callers] Dancing by the numbers

John Bowman wrote:

> ... in my super secret C-5 dances (where we just use the
> call  number rather than the name) I can trick the dancers
> by calling EITHER  the Callerlab number OR the Burleson's
> number...

My club loves to stay until the very end of a dance.  That's
when  they draw the lottery numbers on TV.  We square up and
dance the moves  which correspond to those numbers.

Because lotteries always use low numbers, the resulting dance
sequence  is always Basic.  That's wonderful.  Students can
dance equally  with those who have already survived a year of
lessons.  It's a great  bonding experience.

We are not upset because CALLERLAB renumbered the list.
Instead, we're  overjoyed.  We can now go back and re-dance
previous lotteries using the  new numbers.

After we dance the weekly lottery, those club members who
gamble will  immediately check to see if they won the lottery.
However, most of us prefer  to stand around and argue about
whether this week's lottery sequence had  proper flow, hand
usage and originality.

  Nasser "whenever a new member joins the  club,
we dance his/her  phone number" Shukayr

  San Benito, Texas