[Square] iPAC 2017 je zrušen

David Tesar davidt na ucw.cz
Úterý Květen 17 19:08:32 CEST 2016

Posílám pro info:

-------- Přeposlaná zpráva --------

Cancellation of 13th iPAC 2017

Due to my growing concerns regarding the feasibility of the IPAC 2017, I
have to cancel this event.

Less choice to stay overnight in Barmstedt in comparison to previous
years. The bedroom capacity of three hotels has been dedicated to other
causes - so that they are not available for dancers anymore in 2017. Not
all halls would be available during IPAC time. For instance, two of the
big dancing halls get a new flooring over the iPAC time in 2017.

I am still happy about the wonderful conventions that took place in the
past in Barmstedt. I look confidently forward to the 14th IPAC that will
take place from 03-07 July 2019 (summer vacations in the state of
Schleswig-Holstein).

Naturally the Celebrationdance of 2016 (27 December 2016 - 1 January
2017) and the Easterdance of 2017 will take place in Plön! We have
already a lot of registrations for both dances.

Steffen Mauring,
Percolators e.V.