Analog of "network" command

Yury Bokhoncovich byg at center-f1.ru
Mon Aug 18 07:06:53 CEST 2003

Hello!

On 16 Jul 2003, Eric Leblond wrote:

> Use static protocol :
>

> protocol static {
>         route 192.168.2.0/24 via ONEIPICANREACH;
> }
>
> then you can do :
>
> protocol bgp {
>         local as 20;
>         neighbor 192.131.131.31 as 17;
>         export where source=RTS_STATIC;
> }
>
> And you just export the route you defined in STATIC

Aha, I did catch this, ok, thanx. But I am unable to catch how to define
one static route to announce worldwide via BGP (our IP block) and to deny
this for another one 'cos it belongs to my ISP PA block. Though the
latter should pass my router anyway. Sorry, I have a bit mess here:
We're just trying to change ISP's addresses to our PI block.

--
WBR, Yury Bokhoncovich, Senior System Administrator, NOC of F1 Group.
Phone: +7 (3832) 106228, ext.140, E-mail: byg at center-f1.ru.