IRC

Jiří Kubíček jiri.kubicek at kraxnet.cz
Thu Mar 24 21:18:24 CET 2011

Hello,

>>> ps. is there bird related irc channel or do devs use irc?
>>> (arekm at freenode)
>> I am also interested in this (consi at freenode). :)
> +1 (_ruben at freenode)

I have joined #bird channel on freenode. Meantime two other bird users have joined this channel as well.

#bird channel was registered by another user, but has not been used by this user about a year.

I have asked on #freenode channel, if there is any way to gain registration of this channel and i was pointed to group registration page (http://freenode.net/group_registration.shtml). This registration has to be filled by bird team representative.

Another option is to use channel ##bird as unofficial bird channel, but I hope bird team will fill the registration.

S pozdravem

Jiri KUBICEK

--
KRAXNET s.r.o. -  www.kraxnet.cz