One router - Two ASN

Miłosz Oller milosz at sys-com.pl
Mon Mar 26 02:47:39 CEST 2012

Dnia 2012-03-25, nie o godzinie 23:20 +0200, Ondrej Zajicek pisze:

> Running two sessions with different local AS numbers is possible,
> but it si definitely an advanced topic and not an expected use case.
> Probably the most elegant way would be to have two routing tables,
> one for each local AS (BGP sessions with that local AS connected
> to that table) and these tables connected with a pipe with filters
> like (for direction from A to B):
>
> bgp_path.append(A);
> if B ~ bgp_path then reject;
>
> (although B ~ bgp_path -> reject would be perhaps better in import
> filter of BGP protocols of A)
>
> Obviously, the issue is a lot simpler if you do not want redistribute
> routes from one BGP neighbor to another one.

Is it something like in Wiki - BGP Example 2?
I have two upstream peers: A (ISP1) and B (ISP2), and two local ASN: C and D (one router).
Now AS C connects with A and B - this configuration works ok. But I must add ASN D.
ASN A will connect with D, B with C, and C with D. Like this: A - {D - C} - B

--
Miłosz