Bird RIP does not send some packages

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Mon May 13 13:17:41 CEST 2013

Ondrej Filip wrote:
> On 13.5.2013 09:19, Aleksey Chudov wrote:
>
>> Hi Ondrej,
>>
>> Sorry for bothering. Have you tried to fix a bug in the split-horizon?
>>

> Well I have rewritten the RIP protocol. However it is not tested so I
> did not put it into 1.3.10. But if you have some testing capacity,
> please test git branch RIP. But precisely this issue has not been
> fixed yet. But I plan to work on it.
>
> 		Ondrej

Hi Ondrej,

since the work in progress on the RIP protocol [thank you very much!] is it
possible to remove the following limitation:

May 13 09:12:05 ir0rm-7 bird: rip1: rip is not defined over unnumbered links

or, to have a setup command on 'bird.conf' for doing that job?

We, amateur radio fellows, are deeply interested to get that feature.

gus