High CPU load

Tapio Haapala tapio.haapala at f-solutions.fi
Wed Apr 8 13:54:59 CEST 2015

I had same kind problem some years a go. Problem was that I accidentaly
miscofigure bgp session so that one of peers was connected to ip what
was announced via other hop. That caused route flapping and full
internet table flapping at that router -> 100% cpu load and 10-100Mbps
bgp traffic.

--
Tapio Haapala
F-Solutions Oy