Source Address Dependent Routing for BIRD

Dean dluga93 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:36:59 CET 2017

There is already an implementation for that here
(https://github.com/jech/babeld), if you want to check. I think this
supports both IPV6_SUBTREES and policy routing, not sure.

And I encountered another problem with IPV6_SUBTREES yesterday. Having
source constrained routes and normal routes in the same routing table
leads to unintended behavior. In my case, the normal route was ignored.
If I had both a normal route and a source constrained route (with a
wrong source address) in the table, it automatically returned a Network
Unreachable, ignoring the normal route which should have worked.