minimal protocols support now needs RIP?

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Mon Feb 11 14:59:06 CET 2019

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 09:06:59AM +0000, Leo Vandewoestijne wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not the FreeBSD port maintainer for bird, however did wrote the initial bird2 port.
> In there I created the interface to "assemble" which protocols you wish, by un/checking checkboxes.
> This allows to only support what's needed.
> That worked all fine untill 2.0.3, but now I get stuck with this:

Hello

It seems like bison is stuck when there are unused rules related to
passwords (even with rip when iface password option is removed). Seems
like we hit some bug in bison, as having useless rules/nonterminals
should be ok AFAIK.

I am not sure how/why that is related to 2.0.3, as the similar cf-parse.y
whould happen with most versions.