reorder BGP plink preference

Eugene M. Zheganin emz at norma.perm.ru
Sun Jan 27 14:37:03 CET 2019

Hello,

Well, I sat down to write the configuration and got immediately stuck:
here's the thing: I have a pipe exporting from kernel tp given FIB, but
in kernel I already have a default route from most preferable uplink -
A, and I need a default route from B, which just isn't in the kernel.
How do I deal with that ?

Thanks.