BIRD 2.0.4 and protocol RPKI in the config file

Irene Lalioti irene.lalioti at restena.lu
Fri Jul 19 16:29:11 CEST 2019

Hello Maria!

I am coming back to you to just ask you what else we need except for the
libssh enable in the spec file of bird in the rpm, so that we have the
RPKI functionality in the 2.0.4.

With my colleague we tried to build the rpm package after adding the
enable libssh :

%build
%configure --prefix=%{_prefix} \
           --sysconfdir=%{_sysconfdir} \
           --localstatedir=%{_localstatedir}
           --enable-libssh

and then we installed it.

Or maybe it is impossible to do it ourselves ? :)

Díky moc,

Irene

--
Irene Lalioti