Debian packages for BIRD2

Kees Meijs kees at nefos.nl
Mon May 13 08:12:57 CEST 2019

Hi Marco,

Thank you for pointing that out and will do in a few weeks when Buster's
stable.

(Only checked in current stable and backports; didn't look in NEW.)

I'm not sure how the process works exactly in terms of backports, but
maybe it makes sense to provide the bird2 package via stretch-backports
as well? That is, if Buster is considered stable.

Regards,
Kees