BGP - draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-19

Philippe Duke philippe46 at henkuaile.cn
Tue Nov 5 19:26:07 CET 2019

Hello, Ondrej.

I think like this is the option for now. Would like to try gain some
experience with protocol implementations in spare time if I have one.

Tired of my current operational job routine.

Just want to know how is the BGP parsing/serialization code is presented
in BIRD.

Do you have some documentation on library structures (net_addr_*) and BGP?

I see a lot of code in one single bgp.c and bgp.h without separation by AF.

What guidelines do you have?

Thanks

02.11.19 21:40, Ondrej Zajicek пише:

--