Direct protocol affects BGP

Fabiano D'Agostino fabiano.dagostino96 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:07:39 CET 2020

Hi Bernd,
no, the routing "from the kernel" doesn't come via 'learn yes', but via
RIB, I mean if I do 'route' it shows the directly connected networks. The
problem is that if I use the Direct protocol, the command 'route' shows me
two same directly connected networks, one coming from RIB and the other one
coming from Bird.
I tried protocol bgp { direct; }, but it doesn't change.

Thanks,

Fabiano