BIRD Journey to Threads: Chapter zero of a blogpost series

Darren O'Connor mellow.drifter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:15:57 CET 2021

Hey Maria.

Great so see the work being done on multithreading! I do have one question
but not sure if it's related. I asked a while back if bird would ever
support any sort of 'structured output' - i.e. adding the possibility of
json or some other output which would make it easier to get the right data.
I believe you mentioned it was getting looked at but multithreading was
coming first. Any movement on that though?

Thanks
Darren