New to routing: what protocol do I need?

Alessandro Vesely vesely at tana.it
Wed Apr 26 19:59:48 CEST 2023

Hi, thank you!

I thought DHCPv6 was something similar to DHCP.  After some browsing, I hardly
understand how can they be implemented by the same program.  I'll try and work
out how to configure a DHCPv6 client which doesn't mess up with DNS and DHCPv4
server...  When it works I'll send an answer to
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/742826/ipv6-over-pppoe
(unless someone else replies before me.)

Best
Ale