BIRD 3.0alpha2

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Mon May 15 10:02:37 CEST 2023

Hello Nico!

On 5/14/23 13:33, Nico Schottelius wrote:
> below you find an initial version of a Dockerfile allowing to build
> images for bird directly from the git repository.

Thank you for your efforts! As there are two meetings in a row in the
following fortnight, please forgive higher latency in our responses.
We'll probably get to your contribution in the first week of June.

> [...]

> Maria/Ondrej, are you interested to build/host these images as official images?

On the first sight, I think it is feasible. As soon as we get to it,
we'll throw it through a thorough inspection, though, and try to include
it in our CI/automation suite.

Thank you for helping BIRD be better.
Maria