Transition from BIRD 1 to 2

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Sat Oct 14 00:57:21 CEST 2023

Hello!

I'd recommend doing some templating, and even reconsider whether the
pipe and auxiliary table is really needed. With BIRD 2 and import table
/ export table BGP setting, the pipes are just unnecessary burden in
most cases.

More on this in Rome (Nov 27, RIPE 87).

Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.