Transition from BIRD 1 to 2

Alexander Zubkov green at qrator.net
Fri Oct 13 21:11:01 CEST 2023

Hi,

You can try to still have separate IPv4/IPv6 daemons and that may help
not to repeat the protocol sections. But simple include might not help
still, as the syntax requires you sometimes to specify "ipv4"/"ipv6"
for tables and channels for example. Some templating might be helpful
here though.

Regards,
Alexander